Thursday 24 May 2012

Flicka: Country Pride


Flicka: Country Pride Poster

I watched this film on on demand the other day and I loved it.  I never got round to reading my friend flicka as a child and had been meaning to read it even if it was a kids book because it seemed such a well known horsey story so when I saw the new film I couldn't resist.

It was a real treat and despite it being a U classification and both my kids being in bed,  I sat down to watch and had a fab evening.  I was even a bit teary eyed in parts but I loved it.  Three day eventing on a mustang, bitchy girls, the underdog comes out on top and a happy ending with a little romance thrown in - what more could you ask.  Anyone else seen it?  If you haven't it's worth a watch.

FLICKA Country Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment